Olympic Vermin is such a great title for this video, featuring the scruffy creatures of London having their own mini-Olympic torch lighting. I have to say, I’d almost rather watch this then the real Olympics. Those rats are pretty cute (but you know, not in real life). Nice work from Amael Isnard and Leo Bridle.(via)
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - James Brown, Godfather of Soul
- The Willow Pattern Story
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- Images from the secret Stasi archives - the viewpoint of the oppressor
- My inspiration - Jadell Zee (graffiti black bag ops)
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Cut out and keep Bruce Lee paper doll - haiii ya!
- @Mr_Bingo you want to maybe look at a bit less YouTube before bed old bean 2 days ago
- How data will destroy human freedom theguardian.com/books/2016/aug… 2 days ago
- Masai Graham's organ donor gag is Edinburgh fringe's funniest joke theguardian.com/stage/2016/aug… 3 days ago
- RT @alexmassie: New media: Story is read by 1 million people. Story cost $350,000 to report. Story earned $5,000 in online ads. https://t.… 1 week ago
- And don't miss "If Charles Bukowski Had Written Children’s Books": mcsweeneys.net/articles/if-ch… 1 week ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!