- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- Raquel Welch - is there NOTHING she can't do?
- Plan59.com - commercial American art from the 1950s
- The Guy Quote - Abraham Lincoln
- The Guy Quote - Douglas Adams
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- RT @DMReporter: EXCLUSIVE: Murder victim had lead less than perfect life. Inside, we steal photos from Facebook and print conjecture from a… 11 hours ago
- @olivia_solon and isn't his mate the extreme fishermen one of Jon Snow's mates on the wall? 11 hours ago
- Have you heard ‘Stand Back (Jadell Remix)’ by Jadell on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/jadell/stand-b… 17 hours ago
- RT @uk_expat: Underwater photographs of Northern Lights reflected beneath Russia’s White Sea ow.ly/NmSQf http://t.co/6V4AWbczp8 1 day ago
- The Americans are catching on, @robhalloway, @mrsrubbish: A Pencil Shop, for Texting the Old-Fashioned Way nyti.ms/1L4Ud1F 5 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!
- This backpack designed for poor kids does so much more than carry books
- Pendulum Wave – the sort of demo you’ll remember
- Completely agree with Weird Al…except for the split infinitive at 3.27 #wordcrimes
- “Toaster Tribute by Heywood Banks” Sponsored by the Toast marketing board (yeah Toast!)
- Four-year timelapse of an exploding star (one for the full screen)