- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Japanese scooters
- The Guy Quote - Kurt Vonnegut
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- The Willow Pattern Story
- Raquel Welch - is there NOTHING she can't do?
- Have you seen this dog?
- Well, this is excellent twitter.com/SarahDuggers/s… 10 hours ago
- @Jackguinness Feel like I may have been raised on this. 10 hours ago
- RT @NateLanxon: This is a ship-shipping ship, shipping shipping ships https://t.co/CUfksNgBz7 3 days ago
- RT @oliviasolon: I find the implication that mosquitos adhere to US border policy so diligently a little hard to swallow https://t.co/SZMUn… 1 week ago
- RT @emotionalpedant: Not sure of source but oh my god????? https://t.co/7z87zRoUzO 2 weeks ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!