Oh that’s very clever. Am suffused with a sort of warm envy and admiration. Wish I could say that I’d thought of this, but it’s actually the work of Lernert & Sander. Wonderfully done.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Ricky Gervais on the big lesson he's learnt from his work
- The Guy Quote - Kurt Vonnegut
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Charles Dickens (anniversary edition)
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- "Cinema is the ultimate pervert art" - Slavoj Zizek on horror and reality
- Pulp Fiction covers, 1930s to 1950s
- @MacdeBruijn It’s great - but it would be better if you could add Safari (and therefore YouTube) to the downtime ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Queen_UK: How’s Brexit going? 4 days ago
- No surprise "Drunken Sailor" and Sven Libaek were top of my list...my daughter's two favourite things! Everyone's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Four statistics that absolutely prove that content marketing creates more leads and sales reddit.com/r/content_mark… 5 days ago
- @HackneyTools Have you looked in a marine/chandlers? 6 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Tom Rosenthal – How have you been?
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums