Oh that’s very clever. Am suffused with a sort of warm envy and admiration. Wish I could say that I’d thought of this, but it’s actually the work of Lernert & Sander. Wonderfully done.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- My inspiration - Jadell Zee (graffiti black bag ops)
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- A real love letter. Heart breaking.
- The guy quote - Henri Cartier-Bresson
- Two from Dallas Clayton...good for a rainy, dark Sunday
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Guy Quote - James Brown, Godfather of Soul
- #whoops: 'independent' pharmacist's letter edited by Boots senior execs #trackchanges gu.com/p/4tm6n/stw 1 day ago
- More mean and lazy than funny or on point: "These people saw Donald Trump and lost control of their faces" salon.com/2016/04/26/the… via Salon 2 days ago
- Direct mail? Well, if it's good enough for Google... #ifitaintbroke #fitforengagement @collsdad https://t.co/njV6nJ23rj 2 days ago
- 4, 18, 23, 26. A brief guide to everything that’s annoying about Apple gu.com/p/4tkp2/stw 2 days ago
- Drag race(ish), Tesla SUV vs Ferrari F430 youtu.be/vk2cdwpg0jI 3 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!