- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Japanese scooters
- The Willow Pattern Story
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- Getaway - Dr John
- Hatsuhana doing penance under the Tonosawa waterfall
- The Silly Olympics, by Monty Python
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Vintage evening wear (New York, 1920s)
- Rapha-quette - rules for modern cyclists
- @amylynhatch On a Saturday? There’s a distinct lack of nappy changing, picking up after people and doing chores...(… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @Jackguinness I walked past an elderly couple earlier just as the wife was saying to her husband: “the thing is som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Andywoodward44 The way you’ve faced this - and continue to do so - is so important. Much respect and appreciation. 2 days ago
- RT @JALamptey: I don’t really comment on news stories; the novelty factor doesn’t always serve our purpose to support long term inclusion… 6 days ago
- No, I do not want to enable Siri. 1 week ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Tom Rosenthal – How have you been?
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums