- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- A real love letter. Heart breaking.
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- Tropfest 2011 winner: Animal Beatbox
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- RT @jk_rowling: Welcome to our post-referendum, anti-elitist, in-touch-with-the-people politicians. https://t.co/hCIa8aTxry 8 hours ago
- RT @Charles_HRH: Dear Parliament, have you tried turning the UK off, waiting 10 seconds, then turning it back on again? 10 hours ago
- RT @vanillaice: (Vine by @AFVofficial) vine.co/v/ijn5nAwZtu9 1 day ago
- There are liars and then there’s Boris Johnson and Michael Gove gu.com/p/4myct/stw 1 day ago
- RT @Queen_UK: Well that's the second time Wales have taken Northern Ireland out of Europe in the last 48 hours. #WALNIR 1 day ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!