- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- Rapha-quette - rules for modern cyclists
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- RT @bulletproofsec: Find out how we hacked a conference 🕵 "a vendor scans my QR code in exchange for me getting a free pen, and I retrieve… 7 hours ago
- @D_Nye_Griffiths Stately! 3 days ago
- @JALamptey @56BlackMen Proud of you Jon! Such an inspiring project. 3 days ago
- @NateLanxon @DVLAgovuk They used to bundle it with the old paper ones too. It is rather sobering! 4 days ago
- RT @mralistairgreen: man changes his profile after joining twitter 3 days ago https://t.co/MIWRsifW0V 5 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Tom Rosenthal – How have you been?
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums