I’ll leave you to find the breaks yourselves, but let’s just say it’s worth listening close at around 9.12, 15.20, 22.13… JUST LISTEN TO IT ALL IT’S AWESOME.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- E. E. Cummings, I carry your heart with me
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- Morning poem: Business Girls, by Sir John Betjeman
- Raquel Welch - is there NOTHING she can't do?
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- The Guy Quote - Kurt Vonnegut
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Ta-daaaa! (Thanks @TClark01, privilege to be working with you 💪🏻👍🏻) twitter.com/tclark01/statu… 11 hours ago
- @mikayamamoto11 @FutureOfCEC Thanks @mikayamamoto11 - labour-saving must be the greatest catalyst for innovation th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- SAP Puts Bullseye On Salesforce.com, Launches Plan To Become #1 In CRM via @forbes forbes.com/sites/bobevans… 6 days ago
- RT @WiredUK: The big question is whether Apple has an obligation to spend this enormous pile of cash? And, if so, how? https://t.co/Jhw3bb3… 6 days ago
- A digital assistant that can deliver relevant results in a natural way is the holy grail! Thanks @moritzzimmerman twitter.com/moritzzimmerma… 1 week ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!