I’ll leave you to find the breaks yourselves, but let’s just say it’s worth listening close at around 9.12, 15.20, 22.13… JUST LISTEN TO IT ALL IT’S AWESOME.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - James Brown, Godfather of Soul
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- Inside all of us is everything you've ever seen
- The Indonesian electrified train track cure
- Memorandum to all staff - Daily Mail ethics c. 1966
- Silicon Valley at low ebb from chasing money not innovation, but has the age of quantum computing arrived? gu.com/p/4jb8j/stw 1 hour ago
- Study claims Fitbit trackers are 'highly inaccurate' - class action suit beckons, no doubt cnb.cx/27QErVn 10 hours ago
- Ex-Nasa man could plant one billion trees a year using special drones that fire pre-germinated seed pods independent.co.uk/news/world/ex-… 10 hours ago
- A night out with the mrs! Not out out, just out, but it's a huge treat @JadeParfitt1 twitter.com/jadeparfitt1/s… 11 hours ago
- @TedKessler1 Hi Ted - I'd love to talk to you about your book...what's the best way to get in touch? (follow me to PM an email or number?) 19 hours ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!