This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- Hanky panky
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- Sometimes Rawhide is the only answer. Hyeaaaaa! youtu.be/W1fPM0KRcRc via @YouTube 1 day ago
- All of the World’s Money and Markets in One Visualization money.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-wor… via @Visualcap 1 day ago
- RT @SkyNews: Mark Carney: "Even before June 23rd, there was evidence that uncertainty was holding back major economic decisions" https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @focus_scotland: https://t.co/YwzvdT4DP9 2 days ago
- Tiny New Zealand town with 'too many jobs' launches drive to recruit outsiders gu.com/p/4n32t/stw 2 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!