This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Sad badge
- Nose picking - Jacques Tati (Trafic, 1971)
- William Whyte and the social life of small spaces
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- @TherealNihal This guy, looking at his first pair of light-up trainers - now THAT's the right reaction! i.imgur.com/iiRzW97.gifv 1 day ago
- @NOWNESS I didn't know you could divulge into something 1 day ago
- Alcosynth is nearly ready. Means 'hangover-free alcohol’ could soon be a reality independent.co.uk/life-style/hea… 6 days ago
- @Rebecca_Bream whaaaaat? This can't be serious. Teenagers: "but it's so expensive it HAS to work" 😥 6 days ago
- Pontiff not pontificating. Makes good point. Pope Francis: journalism based on gossip and lies a form of terrorism theguardian.com/world/2016/sep… 6 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!