This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- So this is where "movers and shakers" comes from...
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- How a photographer got “adopted” by a 12ft leopard seal
- Japanese scooters
- Hatsuhana doing penance under the Tonosawa waterfall
- Mister Nice Hands
- M.C. Escher in Lego
- RT @OFalafel: Even if you don’t like football this is the best football video ever https://t.co/ew5msjfwpn 17 hours ago
- @duncangeere @sispurrier Wait Til You See Our New Headline Style: What Happens Next Will Blow Your Mind (coming soon, no doubt) 18 hours ago
- @Beakmoo Wait...Kylie? 20 hours ago
- @oliviasolon I’ve been getting some poor guy’s loan notices and car payment emails for a while now...in fact at lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Philip Pullman calls for boycott of Brexit 50p coin over 'missing' Oxford comma theguardian.com/books/2020/jan… 1 day ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Tom Rosenthal – How have you been?
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums