Olympic Vermin is such a great title for this video, featuring the scruffy creatures of London having their own mini-Olympic torch lighting. I have to say, I’d almost rather watch this then the real Olympics. Those rats are pretty cute (but you know, not in real life). Nice work from Amael Isnard and Leo Bridle.(via)
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- Hats - what and where
- Hatsuhana doing penance under the Tonosawa waterfall
- "Cinema is the ultimate pervert art" - Slavoj Zizek on horror and reality
- Au Fond de Temple Saint - Pearl Fisher's Duet. Two versions
- Summer Dawn, by Spike Milligan
- RT @fatherandsonday: Thank you for supporting #FatherAndSonDay this year. Your support really does make a huge difference for @royalmarsde… 2 days ago
- RT @jennvzande: "The CX thought leadership portal, which goes by the acronym FCEC (@FutureOfCEC Customer Engagement and Commerce) is the be… 2 days ago
- RT @richardmupdates: 📸 tcs_daniel: Supporting #fatherandsonday for the 5th year.... the incredible @maddenrichard #inspiringmen to talk ope… 3 days ago
- RT @GaryLineker: Very pleased to support @FatherAndSonDay in raising funds for @RoyalMarsden and awareness about male cancers, encouraging… 3 days ago
- RT @TheSun: 'We both had cancer, then helping our dads face it brought us closer to them… now we’re #inspiringmen to talk about their healt… 3 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Tom Rosenthal – How have you been?
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums