AJ Fosik works mainly with wood. I’ve written about him before. It’s bonkers stuff. These are updated pics though. Found this on BOOOOOOOOOM. Click the pic to see the rest, or click here to see Fosik’s full Flickr stream (trust me, it’s worth it).
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- "Cinema is the ultimate pervert art" - Slavoj Zizek on horror and reality
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Laocoön and the expression of pain
- RT @Queen_UK: Happy Birthday to one, happy birthday to one, happy birthday one’s majesty, happy birthday to one. #93Today #StillRockingIt #… 1 day ago
- @amylynhatch Exaaaaaaactly 😂😂 https://t.co/X2D9eR5QrO 3 days ago
- @katesparkle Douse them in Prosecco 3 days ago
- @amylynhatch I was speaking to a therapist friend about exactly this yesterday. He tells his patients: go for a wal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @GregWilliams718 @drjmedeiros @WiredUK Big boots to fill, but a great opportunity - well done @drjmedeiros for such… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Tom Rosenthal – How have you been?
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums