Amazing set of WWII bomber jackets from Flickr, collected by D. Sheley. Just imagine getting home in one piece, and very carefully painting another white bomb on your jacket with your buddies, or the very visual pecking order that you’d get seeing a crew of veterans next to a newbie. Click the image to go the fully linked gallery page.
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- My inspiration - Jadell Zee (graffiti black bag ops)
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Abraham Lincoln
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- Fine - a clever story about the life and death of a soldier
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- @femkolina hold down your finger so 'select' comes up, click the arrow and then click 'insert' you big banana 1 hour ago
- Write now: The lost art of copywriting bit.ly/1ZjNnyu HT @HayesThompson 1 hour ago
- @femkolina what about just a bit of cheese and onion in a Breville? 1 hour ago
- Meet the ex-stripper behind Britain's first felt sex shop independent.co.uk/arts-entertain… 2 hours ago
- Whales Swimming Under The Northern Lights youtu.be/4jKAUme2pFs 12 hours ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!
- This backpack designed for poor kids does so much more than carry books
- Pendulum Wave – the sort of demo you’ll remember