- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Nine fists of the Ken Juroppo
- Fumblerules of grammar
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Hatsuhana doing penance under the Tonosawa waterfall
- Japanese scooters
- Harrison Ford, in Polaroid, on Blade Runner
- Rapha-quette - rules for modern cyclists
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Olympic broadcasters: quit with the spoilers before you show stuff. What’s the deal with that? 10 hours ago
- @ExtElec @HackneyTools It certainly does! I’ve got some hemispherical grinds drill bits - so they exist - but not s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @LoganJames @RMac18 “It’s not the winning it’s the taking part” - fair play to her, she turned up on the day and did her best. 11 hours ago
- @ExtElec @HackneyTools I mean...you could maybe do a chop and tidy...so grind it then tidy it up. Or if you had a c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @ExtElec @HackneyTools That’s quite a high hole to sphere ratio! Can’t think of an easy fix...Can you borrow a lathe? 11 hours ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!