- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- The Willow Pattern Story
- RayBan Vagabond
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- The REAL Razzle Dazzle
- Memorandum to all staff - Daily Mail ethics c. 1966
- John Dyson
- "Cinema is the ultimate pervert art" - Slavoj Zizek on horror and reality
- @chrisfloyduk What’s the difference between lower case pippa m and upper case Pippa M? 7 hours ago
- This was great fun. Do listen and share x twitter.com/fijensen2010/s… 7 hours ago
- Punishing Ireland’s economy will backfire on Brexiters ft.com/content/eaae31… via @financialtimes 1 day ago
- Good on you Dorothy! Boris Johnson aping Vladimir Putin’s media strategy, says Channel 4 news chief theguardian.com/politics/2019/… 1 day ago
- @Longshanks1307 @Revolution_Inc_ I think it’s the espresso machine that upset me most. The wiring is a nightmare an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Tom Rosenthal – How have you been?
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums