Clement Freud has perfect timing.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- Summer Dawn, by Spike Milligan
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- Inside the actors' studio - Christopher Walken
- Sad badge
- Attention school leavers, consider a career in back and neck therapy... https://t.co/eaB6NUjANJ 7 hours ago
- @working9til5 Won’t be able to do that soon, what with the British auto industry being eviscerated by Brexit. You s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @olifranklin Such a great show 1 day ago
- @Duolian1933Tim Hopefully only light snacking too so he’s not too jetlagged, loose clothes for the flight and some good socks? 3 days ago
- @TherealNihal @EdwinaGrosvenor set up @OSTCharity - One Small Thing - that looks at this in the most amazing way. F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Tom Rosenthal – How have you been?
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums