Vice gets better and better – and its sponsored content (like this) is neatly done.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- "Get mad, you sons of bitches! Get mad!"
- RayBan Vagabond
- The Guy Quote - Abraham Lincoln
- The Guy Quote - Norman Mailer
- Syphillis, sex and fear
- The Guy Quote - W.E.B. DuBois
- Dedicated to all my brothers and sisters on spellcheck https://t.co/n7yfsYZL5x 1 day ago
- @vodkaboris I missed that one, but now feel compelled to read it 1 day ago
- This is absolutely fascinating: Why your brain is not a computer theguardian.com/science/2020/f… 1 day ago
- @HayesThompson And Friendstr 5 days ago
- RT @adambanksdotcom: But she’s factually wrong, which should be the point of this tweet. Otherwise where’s the public service value? 1 week ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Tom Rosenthal – How have you been?
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums