- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- Bob Morgan and Steppin' Out (AKA the gallery music on Take Hart)
- Haiku from 4Chan
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Morning poem: Business Girls, by Sir John Betjeman
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- Having choked on Pepsi, the new Heineken campaign by @PublicisLondon hits a strong, authentic note #OpenYourWorld youtu.be/8wYXw4K0A3g 55 minutes ago
- Mosquitoes actually sing to each other when they mate independent.co.uk/news/long_read… 11 hours ago
- Amazing! Giraffes rule 😉 longtallsally.com/style-has-no-r… https://t.co/tCSWHO2rIb 19 hours ago
- Games are a cheat. Reward with little effort. As a result, RPG characters achieve while we atrophy on fake success: pixelpoppers.com/2009/11/awesom… 1 day ago
- Can a restaurant be for everybody? Social, cultural and racial coding in food. Fascinating podcast: wnyc.org/story/who-rest… @JALamptey 1 day ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!
Category Archives: silly
(ps, thanks for the spot, Max)
Really…the mind boggles.