- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Nine fists of the Ken Juroppo
- M.C. Escher in Lego
- Polygonal Star Wars
- Immature cheddar
- You naughty naughty boys - vintage rockstar mugshots
- Cut out and keep Bruce Lee paper doll - haiii ya!
- Hatsuhana doing penance under the Tonosawa waterfall
- Saul Bass storyboards for Psycho
- @HackneyTools Ooh! What are you making? 3 days ago
- RT @sankywashere: Do this and really think about it. twitter.com/marcuschown/st… 3 days ago
- @oliviasolon To say nothing of Old Yeller! (Dog gets ill, they shoot it) 5 days ago
- I'm using the WiFi from MB World. 6 days ago
- Well you’re a dark horse @collsdad - in between all those working trips you were secretly training for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!