- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The guy quote - Henri Cartier-Bresson
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Plan59.com - commercial American art from the 1950s
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Nine fists of the Ken Juroppo
- Great news from one of my favourite innovators twitter.com/appyparking/st… 9 hours ago
- RT @NickGibbs: Uber booted from London. I guess if you're ordering black-cab drivers to spend £55,600 on a hybrid, then you gotta help em i… 9 hours ago
- So...TFL aren't renewing #Uber's license in London. Does this just mean everyone will download Lyft instead? theguardian.com/technology/201… 9 hours ago
- RT @newscred: How @SAPHybris' #ContentMarketing Drives #ROI bit.ly/2qrjxyk by @DawnPapandrea h/t @EditorFuture, @MichaelMischker,… 2 days ago
- Great news! twitter.com/collsdad/statu… 6 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!