- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- The Willow Pattern Story
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- RayBan Vagabond
- Tropfest 2011 winner: Animal Beatbox
- Some nice lines on writing...
- Hatsuhana doing penance under the Tonosawa waterfall
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- Newspaper of the year?? Focusing on the real issues?? Really?? Good grief. twitter.com/skynews/status… 1 hour ago
- RT @BillGates: .@TheEconomist on how cutting aid and diplomacy will make America weaker: b-gat.es/2nb6j3c https://t.co/EquMEA7Ww1 1 hour ago
- RT @rShowerThoughts: Frames per second is just resolution for the 4th dimension. #Showerthoughts redd.it/61rjzq 16 hours ago
- RT @DShankar: Google Maps is amazing. Incredibly detailed 3D photogrammetry https://t.co/AMcvuTKRlL 1 day ago
- @felixhoward well he did buy an island there once... 2 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!