- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- Some nice lines on writing...
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Eleven reasons why David Shrigley is my favourite artist (today)
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- Saul Bass storyboards for Psycho
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Charles Dickens (anniversary edition)
- The Man Quote - Clint Eastwood
- Glasgow health and safety in full swing (ta for the pic, Nick) - the future of customer-centric messaging @collsdad? https://t.co/pd3E4mWu4t 2 days ago
- While baby boomers and millennials bicker, it's Gen X who is getting on with things while looking after both independent.co.uk/life-style/hea… 3 days ago
- RT @JamieRoss7: Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. He doesn't realise. This is the best day of my life. https://t.co/fl0lFPHXf5 4 days ago
- Amazing @JadeParfitt1 at the Vivienne Westwood Show. Don't miss it! youtube.com/watch?v=VdZvCM… 5 days ago
- @GarethEvansUK does it involve scraping ice off a window with a Nectar card? 1 week ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!