- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- The Ottoman empire's life or death race (note to self: harems don't equal happiness)
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- More masks, thanks to the Retronaut
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- Best interview I've heard in ages. Fully. twitter.com/abcnews/status… 3 hours ago
- In a word: Yes. https://t.co/7eUIUUzbrU 3 hours ago
- RT @BillOddie: How low can they get? Amber Rudd says:" vote Corbyn, get more terrorism." And if we vote May, we wont? Do you promise? No sh… 9 hours ago
- @policecommander it's brilliant, and a valuable perspective for all Londoners (and parents) who love their city (and kids). Big love to you. 12 hours ago
- RT @BraddJaffy: Rick Best was an Army veteran, father of 4. He died defending teens from a racist tirade. Hero of the highest order. https:… 16 hours ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!