- The Willow Pattern Story
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- My inspiration - Jadell Zee (graffiti black bag ops)
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- Some nice lines on writing...
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Poyo! Cocktails and dreams in Freetown
- Crazy scenes at the Met Ball after party yesterday - #bigtroubleinlittlechina @Raven__Smith http://t.co/PZwBHZsr4V 16 hours ago
- @Raven__Smith yeah he was there with Mr Miyagi, guarded by Tom Cruise in Samurai armour but no helmet 17 hours ago
- @Raven__Smith disappointed Kim Catrall didn't reprise her outfit from Big Trouble in Little China... (SJP as LoPan) 4.bp.blogspot.com/-cfImqkCRE4c/U… 18 hours ago
- Met Ball 2015: looks like _someone_ forgot their flaming trident and celestial chariot when they got up this morning gu.com/p/484mv/stw#im… 18 hours ago
- RT @UberFacts: Brits are drunk in 76% of photos that they're tagged in on Facebook. 3 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!
- This backpack designed for poor kids does so much more than carry books
- Pendulum Wave – the sort of demo you’ll remember
- Completely agree with Weird Al…except for the split infinitive at 3.27 #wordcrimes
- “Toaster Tribute by Heywood Banks” Sponsored by the Toast marketing board (yeah Toast!)
- Four-year timelapse of an exploding star (one for the full screen)