- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Guy Quote - Abraham Lincoln
- Zatoichi meets Yojimbo, Musahi vs Kojiro
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Regramming @black_tomato's Sunday morning read - my trip to the top of #Brandberg in #Namibia early… instagram.com/p/8yip3xR0eS/ 8 hours ago
- @guyanmitra if it's not it should be 16 hours ago
- 'You need to hear what the EU official in charge of #TTIP has told me' So...what's in it for them?- #CuiBono independent.co.uk/voices/i-didn-… 1 day ago
- I do with they'd read the quotes on #theCelts though rather than just saying "we know this from Livy" or whatever 1 day ago
- Celtic mercenaries in Asia Minor from #Hellenistic times? #TheCelts' roving, bloody work force in grisly detail on #bbc2 1 day ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!
- This backpack designed for poor kids does so much more than carry books
- Pendulum Wave – the sort of demo you’ll remember