- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Willow Pattern Story
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Plan59.com - commercial American art from the 1950s
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- The Guy Quote - James Brown, Godfather of Soul
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- William Whyte and the social life of small spaces
- After the War - an aerial view of St Paul's Cathedral in London theatlantic.com/photo/2011/10/… via @TheAtlanticFoto 9 hours ago
- Mad light and shade on the edge of the temple in Tokyo - I think the Meiji Shrine. #archives… instagram.com/p/0qx6oWR0aF/ 20 hours ago
- thomas roma's shadow portraits of dogs look like cave drawings: designboom.com/art/thomas-rom… 1 day ago
- Is there nothing that cannot be improved by a Werner Herzog voiceover? vimeo.com/121835853 1 week ago
- Homeopathy not effective for treating any condition, Australian report finds gu.com/p/46g99/stw - surprised much? 2 weeks ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!
- This backpack designed for poor kids does so much more than carry books
- Pendulum Wave – the sort of demo you’ll remember
- Completely agree with Weird Al…except for the split infinitive at 3.27 #wordcrimes
- “Toaster Tribute by Heywood Banks” Sponsored by the Toast marketing board (yeah Toast!)
- Four-year timelapse of an exploding star (one for the full screen)
- How kindness is the greatest gift in a relationship
- The duties of the revolutionist to himself
- Illo heaven for fans of nuclear power stations (and technical drawings)