- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Willow Pattern Story
- Beach essentials in China: flip flops, swimming costume, full face mask
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- William Whyte and the social life of small spaces
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- Some nice lines on writing...
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- The Guy Quote - Kurt Vonnegut
- Hats - what and where
- CEO announces new minimum wage of $70,000 for his employees - and takes dramatic pay cut to do so. Very cool. nyti.ms/1OtDoQE 3 days ago
- Passport Index - all the world's passports in one place. Browse by country, colour, location and POWER passportindex.org/byPassport.php 3 days ago
- @colinmercer @BuglerSmith And not even necessarily in that order! 1 week ago
- The run up to Newton Abbot is one of the prettiest stretches of railway I think I'll ever see. Bright… instagram.com/p/1Q0-r4R0QK/ 1 week ago
- @testicleas Ditto. Lovely to see a bit of confidence, plus anything that gets people outside the page is doing well 1 week ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!
- This backpack designed for poor kids does so much more than carry books
- Pendulum Wave – the sort of demo you’ll remember
- Completely agree with Weird Al…except for the split infinitive at 3.27 #wordcrimes
- “Toaster Tribute by Heywood Banks” Sponsored by the Toast marketing board (yeah Toast!)
- Four-year timelapse of an exploding star (one for the full screen)
- How kindness is the greatest gift in a relationship
- The duties of the revolutionist to himself