Düsseldorf-based photographer Rüdiger Nehmzow takes beautiful technical photos, nice and clean, with a sexy take on symmetry and geometry. His cloud images are smashing – could perhaps do with a bit less “shadows & highlights” work in post, but they’re rocking nonetheless. Good portfolio on his website.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Bob Morgan and Steppin' Out (AKA the gallery music on Take Hart)
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- The Willow Pattern Story
- Luther Ingram - If Loving You is Wrong...
- Best tool kit ever
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- The Guy Quote - Hunter S Thompson
- The guy quote - Charles Bukowski
- @robhalloway ...twin ivory towers 20 hours ago
- Amen! lnkd.in/beg-65Q 1 day ago
- Going through some old cuttings from storage... look who I found @Rebecca_Bream 💪🏻 @euromoney https://t.co/yisTcX7Bui 6 days ago
- Ginger bollocks - “My heart is like A squeezed grape Only the pip Is left. Only the pip.” Read this... tmblr.co/ZB_kYy2Dbbwon 1 week ago
- RT @saphybris: What is customer engagement and where is it going? spr.ly/601288KJG via @dysonology https://t.co/in6HjiDc06 1 week ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!