Düsseldorf-based photographer Rüdiger Nehmzow takes beautiful technical photos, nice and clean, with a sexy take on symmetry and geometry. His cloud images are smashing – could perhaps do with a bit less “shadows & highlights” work in post, but they’re rocking nonetheless. Good portfolio on his website.
- The Willow Pattern Story
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- So this is where "movers and shakers" comes from...
- Nine fists of the Ken Juroppo
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- Instruments from the inside - the Berlin Philharmonic
- A real love letter. Heart breaking.
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD dysonology.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/aim… http://t.co/syXva9EU2l 3 days ago
- @Gremkoska Hah! All is forgiven - it's my actual name anyway ;) 3 days ago
- Broom broom. The art of the car chase. vimeo.com/134363607 3 days ago
- If your mom can’t understand what you’re offering, you’ve got an omnishambles on your hands the-future-of-commerce.com/2015/07/24/fit… 6 days ago
- Working on a very special commission today... @ Dysonology Secret HQ instagram.com/p/5ZzPf8x0QP/ 1 week ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!
- This backpack designed for poor kids does so much more than carry books
- Pendulum Wave – the sort of demo you’ll remember