- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Indonesian electrified train track cure
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Some nice lines on writing...
- R Kelly - PISS
- The Guy Quote - Abraham Lincoln
- Kid Dracula (Radiohead + Nosferatu = YES!)
- A brit tired of it all 6 hours ago
- In the words of Shaggy, it wasn't me. #GreatBritain 13 hours ago
- It's #flyingantday. In the corridor outside my bedroom. At three in the morning. Third time this month. #iusedtoquitelikeants 23 hours ago
- Surely sharethesafety.org can't be real - it must be deep trolling...is in't it? 1 day ago
- Empty polling station, total votes cast barely into triple figures. Sort it out #Harlesden! #Brent #brexitornot #IN https://t.co/yj9ImiW9uy 1 day ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!