- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- The lyrics and music of Molly Drake (mother of Nick)
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Bob Morgan and Steppin' Out (AKA the gallery music on Take Hart)
- My inspiration - Jadell Zee (graffiti black bag ops)
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- Konungs skuggsjá - by the pricking of my thumbs...(don't) release the kraken!
- The joys of the translation telephone
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Paul Ripke - parent head swap on the baby body type thing
- RT @Queen_UK: Well that's the second time Wales have taken Northern Ireland out of Europe in the last 48 hours. #WALNIR 11 minutes ago
- A brit tired of it all 1 day ago
- In the words of Shaggy, it wasn't me. #GreatBritain 1 day ago
- It's #flyingantday. In the corridor outside my bedroom. At three in the morning. Third time this month. #iusedtoquitelikeants 1 day ago
- Surely sharethesafety.org can't be real - it must be deep trolling...is in't it? 2 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!