- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Everything about the blue whale is enormous
- More masks, thanks to the Retronaut
- Hatsuhana doing penance under the Tonosawa waterfall
- The Guy Quote - Douglas Adams
- Some amazing origami in this collection...
- RT @PFEW_Chair: Will we learn the lessons of recent events and realise that policing is the job of the police, resources the job of governm… 3 hours ago
- @Raven__Smith happy to say I never shared that view 17 hours ago
- That moment when you see a GIF that's been repeating in the background for ages and you think: "Poor thing you must… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- Whoops! I knew @virginmedia were looking to steal a march on the competition, but not water from people's houses to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- Never mind our jobs, looks like the robots are taking our cars too! #AI #machinelearning #cargone imgur.com/npDaQ3f 22 hours ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!