- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- The Guy Quote - Charles Dickens (anniversary edition)
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- The Guy Quote - Abraham Lincoln
- Hats - what and where
- Laocoön and the expression of pain
- Disney: The Underbelly
- RT @fatherandsonday: Thank you for supporting #FatherAndSonDay this year. Your support really does make a huge difference for @royalmarsde… 1 day ago
- RT @jennvzande: "The CX thought leadership portal, which goes by the acronym FCEC (@FutureOfCEC Customer Engagement and Commerce) is the be… 1 day ago
- RT @richardmupdates: 📸 tcs_daniel: Supporting #fatherandsonday for the 5th year.... the incredible @maddenrichard #inspiringmen to talk ope… 2 days ago
- RT @GaryLineker: Very pleased to support @FatherAndSonDay in raising funds for @RoyalMarsden and awareness about male cancers, encouraging… 2 days ago
- RT @TheSun: 'We both had cancer, then helping our dads face it brought us closer to them… now we’re #inspiringmen to talk about their healt… 2 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Tom Rosenthal – How have you been?
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums