- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- Spring Breakers monologue - is this 2013's answer to The Breakfast Club?
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Stunning woodwork - AJ Fosik
- The Guy Quote - James Brown, Godfather of Soul
- RayBan Vagabond
- The Guy Quote - Hunter S Thompson
- @TherealNihal same man. He's unbelievably brave. 3 hours ago
- Well, this is brilliant. A flat earther has done a cover of Hello by Adele, complete with conspiracy lyrics... youtu.be/qkdT4Nzo13w 5 hours ago
- Disruption Isn’t A Buzzword—It’s A Way To Beat Your Competition digitalistmag.com/digital-econom… via @digitalistma 11 hours ago
- Newspaper of the year?? Focusing on the real issues?? Really?? Good grief. twitter.com/skynews/status… 14 hours ago
- RT @BillGates: .@TheEconomist on how cutting aid and diplomacy will make America weaker: b-gat.es/2nb6j3c https://t.co/EquMEA7Ww1 15 hours ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!