- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Nine fists of the Ken Juroppo
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Fumblerules of grammar
- Hurley Stretch Rack. The ultimate stretch machine.
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- The Guy Quote - Hunter S Thompson
- Fried Rice with too much chilli
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- BBC News - Girl, 5, fined £150 for lemonade stand bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 1 day ago
- Stunning photography here. Magnum's masterclass – in pictures theguardian.com/artanddesign/g… 1 day ago
- RT @davidallengreen: Farage's tweet is false. The words on the sign are not in Article 50. twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/s… 2 days ago
- RT @PartridgeIdeas: (Via @bfchunk) https://t.co/3tbW2a5xzE 2 days ago
- Shows exactly why brands and memes don't always end up as friends: i.imgur.com/bNKzHzx.gifv 4 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!