- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Fifth-Dimension Treatment - Tatsuyuki Tanaka
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- The Guy Quote - Abraham Lincoln
- My inspiration - Jadell Zee (graffiti black bag ops)
- The Willow Pattern Story
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- Hatsuhana doing penance under the Tonosawa waterfall
- @TherealNihal @realDonaldTrump @POTUS Don’t go there. 1 day ago
- @TherealNihal @realDonaldTrump @POTUS Just don’t even. 1 day ago
- @robhalloway @simschat Excellent use of parentheses. 2 days ago
- Read my piece on a yawning chasm of a pitfall that many brands slip into... #commerce #cec #marketing twitter.com/futureofcec/st… 2 days ago
- RT @jennvzande: In the age of personalization, content MUST offer value to the reader. Words, how often you say them, and where you say the… 3 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!