- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Willow Pattern Story
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Nine fists of the Ken Juroppo
- Best tool kit ever
- Amazing: 3D projection mapping on moving objects
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- Online news sites: 2. Related content should ideally be relevant too. E.g. @Telegraph still has pre-Brexit vids in its latest content 23 hours ago
- Online 'news' sites: 1. Transcribing someone else's video (or describing it scene by scene) isn't enough of a fudge to make it your idea 23 hours ago
- Without a shot fired - how refreshing! Belgium and Netherlands agree to swap land to simplify border theguardian.com/world/2016/nov… 1 week ago
- In a final betrayal of the Cadbury brand, Kraft has quietly abandoned its promise to stick with Fairtrade independent.co.uk/voices/cadbury… 1 week ago
- The US has built 17 million sq ft of new office space since 9/11 for its various anti-terrorism initiatives 1 week ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!