- Memorandum to all staff - Daily Mail ethics c. 1966
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- What I won't miss, what I'll miss (Nora Ephron)
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- The Indonesian electrified train track cure
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- Research suggests sex in ads more likely to create a negative attitude toward those brands reddit.com/r/science/comm… 4 hours ago
- @robhalloway @MercedesBenz_PR Happy days Tracy!! 6 hours ago
- RT @ParkersNews: Will you use Apple's new Do Not Disturb While Driving mode on your phone? qoo.ly/fx4fb https://t.co/qRkMtKIN3t 12 hours ago
- @sixtuk I love what you do but am having a frustrating time on your site trying to sort something out...is there a number I can call? 18 hours ago
- RT @ddavidrenshaw: Daily Mail vs Mail Online. https://t.co/nIv93t9Ts0 20 hours ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!