- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- Morning poem: Business Girls, by Sir John Betjeman
- "Cinema is the ultimate pervert art" - Slavoj Zizek on horror and reality
- Our biggest fans this week: @tomazlarissa. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/wjHVjvZcrR 3 days ago
- Now read this: @CarstenThoma on how we're giving business owners the tools they need to drive sustainable growth thr… lnkd.in/en68m74 1 week ago
- Diving in: Four things disruptors are doing right the-future-of-commerce.com/2017/10/09/dig… 1 week ago
- @OllieMarriage @karcheruk @KarcherCenter @autoglym @AutoglymPremium @ArielMotorCo what no Magic Tree? 🌲 1 week ago
- @TherealNihal Feet up. Cup of tea and a biscuit. 1 week ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!