- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- How to spot a psychopath
- The Guy Quote - Abraham Lincoln
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- "Cinema is the ultimate pervert art" - Slavoj Zizek on horror and reality
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- William Whyte and the social life of small spaces
- He-gassen - antique Japanese farting competition scroll
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- HUGELY excited to be part of this! Check in and enjoy 🎄👍🏻 (ps - what’s the Star Wars emoji @FutureOfCEC?) twitter.com/futureofcec/st… 14 hours ago
- RT @NBCNews: Witnesses saw this man pull over and rescue a rabbit from the LA wildfires. https://t.co/v9EYpcmK9M 3 days ago
- @jennvzande @amylynhatch @ekelly7 mine used to say: “sending me something by email does not automatically mean I have seen it” 3 days ago
- RT @spectatorindex: Annual salary (US Dollars) Singapore PM: $1.6 million Australia PM: $402,000 US President: $400,000 Canada PM: $272,00… 4 days ago
- I lead with @CliftonStrengths Top5: Strategic, Relator, Intellection, Responsibility, Empathy. gallupstrengthscenter.com/Purchase/Index… 4 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!