- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- John Dyson
- Japanese scooters
- Something else, by Rick Moranis
- Bitch better have my money - poetry from Pimp of the Year
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- @Penders1 yep, the wode begins here! 3 days ago
- Boooo!“@Penders1: The hill fort where King Arthur’s Guinevere was born has lasted 3,000 years: now it’s under siege gu.com/p/4a6q5/stw” 3 days ago
- RT @LucyWillShowYou: 🎾🎾🎾 The bromance continues... @dysonology etienneraynaud #BoodlesTennis #LWSY @ Boodles Tennis… instagram.com/p/4b5_zGnE69/ 4 days ago
- RT @Stirlingwriter: What is more tranquil than a musk-rose blowing In a green island, far from all men's knowing? #JohnKeats 5 days ago
- The triply "dreams" of Google's AI are equal parts amazing and disturbing qz.com/432678 - no electric sheep here 6 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!
- This backpack designed for poor kids does so much more than carry books
- Pendulum Wave – the sort of demo you’ll remember
- Completely agree with Weird Al…except for the split infinitive at 3.27 #wordcrimes
- “Toaster Tribute by Heywood Banks” Sponsored by the Toast marketing board (yeah Toast!)
- Four-year timelapse of an exploding star (one for the full screen)