Saw on Boooooooooom this amazing work by Bianca Chang. You might not like the music on this video of some of her stuff, but there’s no denying the intricacy and patience and ALL that good stuff. I like that on her site, she tells you how many sheets of paper she uses and what weight they are.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- The Willow Pattern Story
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- More masks, thanks to the Retronaut
- The Guy Quote - Bertrand Russell
- The Guy Quote - Douglas Adams
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Nine fists of the Ken Juroppo
- Hatsuhana doing penance under the Tonosawa waterfall
- Quality German Parking Sensors reddit.com/r/funny/commen… via @reddit 3 days ago
- Oh Brexit. twitter.com/financialtimes… 4 days ago
- @NateLanxon The throne, natch! 4 days ago
- My jobs before journalism: - antique shop - toy shop - skivvy on building site - painter / decorator - runner - re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @thomasbeckett: Ok so it’s not coming home. But both places it might end up are very beautiful, quite close, and well worth a visit. 4 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!