Saw on Boooooooooom this amazing work by Bianca Chang. You might not like the music on this video of some of her stuff, but there’s no denying the intricacy and patience and ALL that good stuff. I like that on her site, she tells you how many sheets of paper she uses and what weight they are.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- The Guy Quote - Carl Jung
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- Soap bubbles, an electro magnet and ferrous liquid - three of my favourite things
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- The Guy Quote - W.E.B. DuBois
- Haiku from 4Chan
- @AnnaDotHart Most urls I write come out as .vom - I call them Freudian typos 17 hours ago
- @Raven__Smith IT'S ELEVEN O CLOCK AT NIGHT 1 day ago
- RT @nke_ise: If you have ever had a problem grasping the importance of diversity in tech and its impact on society, watch this video https:… 1 day ago
- @leohollis @guardian "workshops!" 2 days ago
- Well worth a quick watch twitter.com/techcrunch/sta… 2 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!