- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- WWII Before the war - photo essay
- M.C. Escher in Lego
- Morning poem: Business Girls, by Sir John Betjeman
- Average face? Naaaaaah
- Harrison Ford, in Polaroid, on Blade Runner
- The Guy Quote - W.E.B. DuBois
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Beijing, China: The People of IKEA
- The Guy Quote - Douglas Adams
- Our biggest fans this week: @maxforourtimes. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/4WzVSAKn8E 17 hours ago
- Terrific panel at #saphybrislive - great to hear @aliciatillman, @shalinimitha and amylynhatch… instagram.com/p/BaYpOBXAbjK/ 2 days ago
- We simply need more people with skills, and we need role models that challenge that bias #Diversity @SAPHybris… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Diverse companies see higher profit and have better focus. Looking forward to @amylynhatch’s panel on #diversity in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @amylynhatch: Come see the 11 am panel in theater 1, we talk diversity in tech. #SAPHybrisLIVE twitter.com/amberlydressle… 2 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!