- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- A real love letter. Heart breaking.
- On Remembrance Day -- Extraordinary LIFE photos that showed the true faces of war
- The Willow Pattern Story
- Mrs Elliott's "brown eyes, blue eyes" experiment from 1970. Amazing.
- My inspiration - Jadell Zee (graffiti black bag ops)
- The Guy Quote - James Brown, Godfather of Soul
- @Penders1 And I think absolutely fair enough. She's right. Money and talent draining fast. Quality fast going with it. 18 minutes ago
- Fond memories of Valentine's Day 2012, @MRSRUBBISH and I did this for @MercedesBenz and @robhalloway Happy days! youtube.com/watch?v=89K3Ut… 20 minutes ago
- I have a problem with @O2 spamming me with their new betting op. Doesn't fit with them. "#winmore" is wack. https://t.co/BYD8S3YOg7 21 hours ago
- RT @vanillaice: It's way too early to rise and grind. Especially for Friday. But somebody has to do it. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz need Starbucks 2 days ago
- Peak horse. Cold lard and cereal. Long hours. What life was like in America 100 years ago theatlantic.com/business/archi… 2 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!