- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- Bob Morgan and Steppin' Out (AKA the gallery music on Take Hart)
- Tropfest 2011 winner: Animal Beatbox
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Victor Hugo's alphabet
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- Grimes and Little Dragon
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- @sankywashere @ShortList @CD_and_Co Jaws. 4 days ago
- It's not all blue sky thinking at #nrf17 - retailers are putting big ideas into practice with @SAP_Retail, huge cha… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @chrisfloyduk you've got a time machine??? 1 week ago
- Headlines are a poor judge of history. Worth bearing in mind as we put 2016 to bed. lnkd.in/dyDZrjc 4 weeks ago
- Now THAT's what I call Christmas blogging 2016 (align on this Q1 and hit the ground running) twitter.com/collsdad/statu… 1 month ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- A note on Brexit, and putting thy money where thy mouth is
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!