Amazing photos. More at this link. Beautiful.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Willow Pattern Story
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- My inspiration - Jadell Zee (graffiti black bag ops)
- Try a little tenderness - the REAL original
- Fumblerules of grammar
- The Ottoman empire's life or death race (note to self: harems don't equal happiness)
- The Guy Quote - Abraham Lincoln
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- What’s in a name? More than you might think. You can use a label to frame an outcome (if you're clever) the-future-of-commerce.com/2016/05/16/mar… 19 hours ago
- @Raven__Smith you need tactics Raven! Tactics! 22 hours ago
- Now THAT's an infographic. The whole #StarWars #Episode IV in one picture by @MartinPanchand #swanh swanh.net 22 hours ago
- Inequality is destroying all the markers of adulthood, from home ownership to marriage gu.com/p/4jhqj/stw@ 1 day ago
- @qikipedia That's a lot of tea cakes! 2 days ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Jack and his fiddle
- The man who hears everything (“That’s a good beep, Lar”) – modern arts and crafts
- Aim Higher and Breakfast, Dallas Clayton is RAD
- The Old Man And The Sea (animated, paint on glass, by hand, by golly and by gosh)
- Happy brains and a year of ping pong
- Antarctica. And it’s a kind of paradise.
- An Object At Rest – the life of a stone
- “When I was done dying” – beautiful, swooping animation to sound
- “We smell sausage!” Mark Mothersbaugh has an amazing synth collection
- A glorious McSweeney post – “Why you should not have broken up with me, according to various critical theories”
- Night sky time lapse corrected to show earth moving rather than stars. Gorgeous.
- Life advice from Werner Herzog (via @Kottke)
- The trouble with geraniums
- Stormscapes 2 by Nicolaus Wegner is stunning, majestic and powerful. Full screen, immediately!