- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- The Guy Quote - Hunter S Thompson
- The Willow Pattern Story
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- John Cage: Thirteen Harmonies
- Bob Morgan and Steppin' Out (AKA the gallery music on Take Hart)
- Thanks for the invite @robhalloway and @jayjayburridge, I'm donating to testicular cancer research.… instagram.com/p/sNWq3Bx0WU/ 4 days ago
- Thanks for the RTs this week! @JALamptey via sumall.com/thankyou 3 weeks ago
- According to a @nytimes article there are 200m insects per human. The world holds 300 pounds of insects for every pound of humans. 3 weeks ago
- Petition to keep national parks free of fracking. V. simple and, I think, v. important: bit.ly/1pwfGVr cc @sum_of_us #fracking 3 weeks ago
- Photoset: Dancing girls tmblr.co/ZB_kYy1NR_C4K 3 weeks ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Completely agree with Weird Al…except for the split infinitive at 3.27 #wordcrimes
- “Toaster Tribute by Heywood Banks” Sponsored by the Toast marketing board (yeah Toast!)
- Four-year timelapse of an exploding star (one for the full screen)
- How kindness is the greatest gift in a relationship
- The duties of the revolutionist to himself
- Illo heaven for fans of nuclear power stations (and technical drawings)
- How to make a sick edit (mountain bike edition)
- How neon signs are made (Hong Kong)
- The internet of everything will turn us into gibbering micro-payment addicts
- I’m quite excited at the prospect of Terry Gilliam’s new film…
- “Man was created strong” – a guide to making love
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Acoustic levitation: straight-up amazing
- Righteous indignation. “Pay the writer!”
- Experiments in speed
Tag Archives: viral
Posted on February 27, 2013
Posted on April 27, 2012
Oh that’s very clever. Am suffused with a sort of warm envy and admiration. Wish I could say that I’d thought of this, but it’s actually the work of Lernert & Sander. Wonderfully done.
Posted on February 20, 2011
Genius section from the film Las Palmas by Johannes Nyholm. Only a matter of time before someone makes it into an advert – it already has well over two million hits, and was only uploaded last week.
Posted on February 15, 2011
Alex is a nine-year-old boy from Tanzania. He’s going to tell you about Arnold Schwarzenegger’s classic Eighties rom-com, Commando.
I love this video for challenging the way I’m conditioned to pigeonhole things too quickly. Images, stories, you name it, we’re (or at least I certainly feel) set up to assume a stereotype – or feel the urge to do so.
This is part of a non-profit campaign by Mama Hope, which says: “We’ve had enough of the tragic impressions of Africans that flood the media and nonprofit campaigns. We aim to break these stereotypes by releasing a series of captivating videos that show the light of the people we serve in Africa. We aspire to introduce our communities to you with the integrity and brilliance that we witness everyday.
“In the first video of our series meet Alex! He is a happy, healthy, nine-year-old boy from Tanzania. He is intensely enthusiastic, has a wild imagination and loves action movies. Does this sound like any nine-year-old boys you know?”
Posted on January 14, 2011
BBC America commissioned Whirled Group to make this trailer for the launch of Law & Order: UK in the States. It’s good.