- An excellent supercell rotation imgur.com/r/gifs/CBxWaNn via @imgur 14 hours ago
- RT @daveknockles: Adland tip: get amends in on Friday morning. It's the only time your agency puts in a proper shift because they're all bo… 15 hours ago
- RT @LarkinQuotes: One man restlessly waiting a train / While round the streets the wind runs wild 1 day ago
- A fascinating look at how women were treated in the media this year #representationproject upworthy.com/a-glimpse-at-h… 1 day ago
- Tatler straight into pole position for the office Christmas card competition with this cracking vid vimeo.com/81059329 via @MRSRUBBISH 1 day ago
- Richard Feynmann – the pleasure of finding things out
- Your search for the perfect Christmas angel ends here!
- Magic morphing SuperContainer is the table top (and hospital bed?) of the future
- Sign of the Times: Look Out, It’s Instagram Envy
- Hasselhoff Supercut: David sings the theme to ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel Air’
- Lewandowskis of note: Naked, late and pointless
- Photomicography – it’s a small world after all. Best viewed large.
- Vissi d’arte
- Since EVERYONE seems to either have a cold or be talking about having a cold…
- Blade Runner – Film Noir
- Excerpts from the Collected Letters of Julian Assange (The New Yorker)
- What fun this must have been to make
- Most insane batshit crazy video I’ve seen ALL DAY!
- Best reaction ever
- Atlas Update (yeah I’ve seen Elysium) – C3POMG
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Spring Breakers monologue - is this 2013's answer to The Breakfast Club?
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The guy quote - Henri Cartier-Bresson
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Willow Pattern Story
- What I won't miss, what I'll miss (Nora Ephron)
- Starvation, cannibalism and madness - The Raft of the Medusa
Tag Archives: viral
Posted on February 27, 2013
Posted on April 27, 2012
Oh that’s very clever. Am suffused with a sort of warm envy and admiration. Wish I could say that I’d thought of this, but it’s actually the work of Lernert & Sander. Wonderfully done.
Posted on February 20, 2011
Genius section from the film Las Palmas by Johannes Nyholm. Only a matter of time before someone makes it into an advert – it already has well over two million hits, and was only uploaded last week.
Posted on February 15, 2011
Alex is a nine-year-old boy from Tanzania. He’s going to tell you about Arnold Schwarzenegger’s classic Eighties rom-com, Commando.
I love this video for challenging the way I’m conditioned to pigeonhole things too quickly. Images, stories, you name it, we’re (or at least I certainly feel) set up to assume a stereotype – or feel the urge to do so.
This is part of a non-profit campaign by Mama Hope, which says: “We’ve had enough of the tragic impressions of Africans that flood the media and nonprofit campaigns. We aim to break these stereotypes by releasing a series of captivating videos that show the light of the people we serve in Africa. We aspire to introduce our communities to you with the integrity and brilliance that we witness everyday.
“In the first video of our series meet Alex! He is a happy, healthy, nine-year-old boy from Tanzania. He is intensely enthusiastic, has a wild imagination and loves action movies. Does this sound like any nine-year-old boys you know?”
Posted on January 14, 2011
BBC America commissioned Whirled Group to make this trailer for the launch of Law & Order: UK in the States. It’s good.