- Please follow @SarahDownesWSJ - keeping it Street on the Asia beat 47 minutes ago
- Music, fun, human interest. And here's where you're gonna pay. In sweat. #fame instagram.com/p/lcAkuoR0fy/ 4 hours ago
- RT @VanityFair: Brace yourself...The @GameOfThrones poses for Annie Leibovitz on the cover of VF's April issue vnty.fr/1i2RqZW http:… 1 day ago
- Hooray! Prototypes for greetings cards...on the desk! @zebedeehelm instagram.com/p/lZvi1qR0f7/ 1 day ago
- "Fish die belly-upward and rise to the surface; it is their way of falling." (André Gide) 1 day ago
- The internet of everything will turn us into gibbering micro-payment addicts
- I’m quite excited at the prospect of Terry Gilliam’s new film…
- “Man was created strong” – a guide to making love
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Acoustic levitation: straight-up amazing
- Righteous indignation. “Pay the writer!”
- Experiments in speed
- Richard Feynmann – the pleasure of finding things out
- Your search for the perfect Christmas angel ends here!
- Magic morphing SuperContainer is the table top (and hospital bed?) of the future
- Sign of the Times: Look Out, It’s Instagram Envy
- Hasselhoff Supercut: David sings the theme to ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel Air’
- Lewandowskis of note: Naked, late and pointless
- Photomicography – it’s a small world after all. Best viewed large.
- Vissi d’arte
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- The guy quote - Henri Cartier-Bresson
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Spring Breakers monologue - is this 2013's answer to The Breakfast Club?
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Douglas Adams
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
Tag Archives: viral
Posted on February 27, 2013
Posted on April 27, 2012
Oh that’s very clever. Am suffused with a sort of warm envy and admiration. Wish I could say that I’d thought of this, but it’s actually the work of Lernert & Sander. Wonderfully done.
Posted on February 20, 2011
Genius section from the film Las Palmas by Johannes Nyholm. Only a matter of time before someone makes it into an advert – it already has well over two million hits, and was only uploaded last week.
Posted on February 15, 2011
Alex is a nine-year-old boy from Tanzania. He’s going to tell you about Arnold Schwarzenegger’s classic Eighties rom-com, Commando.
I love this video for challenging the way I’m conditioned to pigeonhole things too quickly. Images, stories, you name it, we’re (or at least I certainly feel) set up to assume a stereotype – or feel the urge to do so.
This is part of a non-profit campaign by Mama Hope, which says: “We’ve had enough of the tragic impressions of Africans that flood the media and nonprofit campaigns. We aim to break these stereotypes by releasing a series of captivating videos that show the light of the people we serve in Africa. We aspire to introduce our communities to you with the integrity and brilliance that we witness everyday.
“In the first video of our series meet Alex! He is a happy, healthy, nine-year-old boy from Tanzania. He is intensely enthusiastic, has a wild imagination and loves action movies. Does this sound like any nine-year-old boys you know?”
Posted on January 14, 2011
BBC America commissioned Whirled Group to make this trailer for the launch of Law & Order: UK in the States. It’s good.