- @Salon are you serious? What rot! Please consign "the top 10..." of anything to the trash, especially this. 1 day ago
- "The Expert" - perhaps not an entirely unfamiliar situation. Question is, which one are you? youtu.be/BKorP55Aqvg 1 day ago
- What Happens If You Try To Live On McDonald's Wages: A Budget aol.it/193keiR via @aoljobs 1 day ago
- Mental! Robot eyes replace your blank stare with fake human expression: gizmodo.com/robot-eyes-rep… 1 day ago
- @olivia_solon, enjoy @TatlerUK's pitch-perfect response to #WomenWhoEatOnTubes: Men Who Eat On Horseback tatler.com/news/articles/… 1 day ago
- The internet of everything will turn us into gibbering micro-payment addicts
- I’m quite excited at the prospect of Terry Gilliam’s new film…
- “Man was created strong” – a guide to making love
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Acoustic levitation: straight-up amazing
- Righteous indignation. “Pay the writer!”
- Experiments in speed
- Richard Feynmann – the pleasure of finding things out
- Your search for the perfect Christmas angel ends here!
- Magic morphing SuperContainer is the table top (and hospital bed?) of the future
- Sign of the Times: Look Out, It’s Instagram Envy
- Hasselhoff Supercut: David sings the theme to ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel Air’
- Lewandowskis of note: Naked, late and pointless
- Photomicography – it’s a small world after all. Best viewed large.
- Vissi d’arte
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Spring Breakers monologue - is this 2013's answer to The Breakfast Club?
- The lyrics and music of Molly Drake (mother of Nick)
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Willow Pattern Story
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
Tag Archives: video
I wonder if you remember David Lewandowski’s bizarre naked rubber man animation? Fabulously weird and a must-see for anyone with an ounce of internetishness. Well he’s done a sequel.
“Late for meeting” tells the story of… is about a… well… maybe just watch it and make your own mind up:
Ah! But I promised Lewandowskis plural. Well then you need to visit Josh Lewandowski, who is drawing a pointless diagram for every day of the year. Of his project, he says: “The drawings appear meaningful without actually being helpful. Some might seem to reference real things or show some sort of relationship between things, but this is merely accidental. Enjoy.”
History doesn’t yet relate whether these Lewandowkis are related, nor indeed if they are related to The Brothers Lewandowski (Bruno, Max and David), who used to sell lingerie to aristocrats, notably Her Majesty Queen Maria Therese of Bavaria, Princess Adalbert of Bavaria, Princess Ludwig Ferdinand and Infanta Eulalia of Spain, but it’s nice to think so.
Wait a minute… was that a balloon?
We Close Our Eyes – a lesson in rhythm
Sixty years ago, the BBC filmed a train journey from London to Brighton, squeezed into just four minutes. Thirty years ago, we did it again. Now we are bringing it up to date, to see how much has changed – and how much is still the same. Here’s all three journeys side by side.
The soundtrack is Star Guitar, by The Chemical Brothers.
(saw it on Reddit whilst procrastinating)
Dangerous. Extreme. Call it what you will. Just watch out.
The Nathaniel B. Palmer in the Ross Sea, Antarctica.
Cat, dressed as a shark, chases a duckling while riding a Roomba vacuum cleaner.
Supported by Edwin, but not overly obviously so…nice job. I like the way they all have really hilariously blokey Bowie knives and stuff, and use them to eat tinned sardines.
Best viewed quite big (nice spot, thank you Adam).
Music “The Alley” by DeVotchKa.
Photographed and edited by Ben Wiggins.
Hercules reads his scipt entirely wrong (reads the word disappointed, when he was supposed to sound disappointed).
Very proud Dysonology!
One day skating with Kilian Martin in Madrid, 2012.