- @tomasgonsorcik depends, I mean, there's IT, and then there's IT, y'know? 3 hours ago
- RT @Willhide: Herbstlaubtrittvergnügen could be my favourite German word ever ("kicking through piles of Autumn leaves") 3 hours ago
- RT @tokyo_sexwhale: @dysonology *Pony singing then ruins it by coughing* Farmer: 'Sorry, he's a little horse...' 1 day ago
- How to sharpen pencils, @robhalloway @MRSRUBBISH itsnicethat.com/articles/film-… 1 day ago
- Deworming the cats? A surprisingly bonding experience, @JadeParfitt1 1 day ago
- Richard Feynmann – the pleasure of finding things out
- Your search for the perfect Christmas angel ends here!
- Magic morphing SuperContainer is the table top (and hospital bed?) of the future
- Sign of the Times: Look Out, It’s Instagram Envy
- Hasselhoff Supercut: David sings the theme to ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel Air’
- Lewandowskis of note: Naked, late and pointless
- Photomicography – it’s a small world after all. Best viewed large.
- Vissi d’arte
- Since EVERYONE seems to either have a cold or be talking about having a cold…
- Blade Runner – Film Noir
- Excerpts from the Collected Letters of Julian Assange (The New Yorker)
- What fun this must have been to make
- Most insane batshit crazy video I’ve seen ALL DAY!
- Best reaction ever
- Atlas Update (yeah I’ve seen Elysium) – C3POMG
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- Spring Breakers monologue - is this 2013's answer to The Breakfast Club?
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- How to make a fucking good sandwich (radio edit)
- Nine fists of the Ken Juroppo
- Starvation, cannibalism and madness - The Raft of the Medusa
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- The Guy Quote - Michael Herr (a must-read)
- The Willow Pattern Story
- What I won't miss, what I'll miss (Nora Ephron)
Tag Archives: slow motion
So I thought I’d been quite clever when I downloaded SloPro and made this video of blowing raspberries with Cat and Jadell (we’d just been choosing the wine for their upcoming nuptials, which should explain general slack-jawed numptiness):
But THEN I see someone has only gone one better (like it was even POSSIBLE) and done this hilarious video of people in a wind tunnel:
A slow-mo short by Mike Barzman and Christian Swegal on Barzart. Not a massive fan of the soundtrack, and I think they could’ve got away actually being even slower, but I like the colours and costumes – and the watermelon.
Filmed at a whopping 2000 frames per second. Skip the first bit, nothing happens.