- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- And you though foie gras was bad. Meet the ortolan.
- The Willow Pattern Story
- There are men too gentle to live among wolves
- My inspiration - Jadell Zee (graffiti black bag ops)
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Dallas Clayton - warm fuzzy poetry update
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- The Guy Quote - Richard Harris
- Permanent winter project
- RT @theretronaut: c.1892: Marcel Proust playing air guitar on a tennis racket ( buff.ly/1skFzsH) http://t.co/5vrTHnBOdM 3 days ago
- @TherealNihal Yes mate! Well deserved. Fingers shall be crossed, of course 4 days ago
- Pendulum Wave - the sort of demo you'll remember wp.me/pITIw-1Cz 5 days ago
- RT @jeremynicolas: Stunning Map Shows Just How Much Of Iraq And Syria VICE Now Controls clickhole.com/article/stunni… http://t.co/DiUzP7qAkS 1 week ago
- @marginalutility @tomcheshiresky we don't need algorithms for that - it's been happening for years in fashion/media/any "50 best..." show 2 weeks ago
Tagalogadvertising advice animals animation art arts black and white books cars cat chart cinema comedy cool dance data death design dog education entertainment etiquette facebook family fashion film food funk funny gif guitar health history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz journalism life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quotations quote quotes reading religion satire science sculpture sea sex silly skate slow motion society space sport stop motion the guy quote travel video viral war winter writing youtube
- Pendulum Wave – the sort of demo you’ll remember
- Completely agree with Weird Al…except for the split infinitive at 3.27 #wordcrimes
- “Toaster Tribute by Heywood Banks” Sponsored by the Toast marketing board (yeah Toast!)
- Four-year timelapse of an exploding star (one for the full screen)
- How kindness is the greatest gift in a relationship
- The duties of the revolutionist to himself
- Illo heaven for fans of nuclear power stations (and technical drawings)
- How to make a sick edit (mountain bike edition)
- How neon signs are made (Hong Kong)
- The internet of everything will turn us into gibbering micro-payment addicts
- I’m quite excited at the prospect of Terry Gilliam’s new film…
- “Man was created strong” – a guide to making love
- The Guy Quote – Alan Watts
- Acoustic levitation: straight-up amazing
- Righteous indignation. “Pay the writer!”
Tag Archives: photoImage
These pictures were taken at the first ever King Of The Bubble contest, which requires contestants to produce the largest, clearest, longest-lasting and most perfectly rounded rings. It’s a specially-built pool in Brussels, Belgium, 100ft deep (the deepest in the world).
The eventual winner, beating nine finalists, was 31-year-old Francine Kreiss, from Hyeres in France (above).
A photo from 1955 of Princess Yvonne and Prince Alexander of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn in Germany. It’s like a Teutonic, black and white, post-war, pre-pubescent “Skins”. Makes one wonder what they get up to in Balmoral in summer.
ALAKAZZAM! Hey PRESTO! Abracadabra! BIM Sala BIM! ShazzzzzzZZAM!