Amazing set of WWII bomber jackets from Flickr, collected by D. Sheley. Just imagine getting home in one piece, and very carefully painting another white bomb on your jacket with your buddies, or the very visual pecking order that you’d get seeing a crew of veterans next to a newbie. Click the image to go the fully linked gallery page.
- @talexander we already are! 9 hours ago
- Only Jamie Blooming Cullum in the house! #music vine.co/v/b9DIlZF5pQO 9 hours ago
- And he just played some Charlie &The Chocolate factory! #topmarks #jamiecullum 12 hours ago
- It's only Jamie blooming Cullum!!! Playing at the Shard, new album tracks and some covers, sounds bonkers-good 😍 http://t.co/MKMD7QWVy0 12 hours ago
- @talexander it's a pioneering approach. I'm still working on mine. 13 hours ago
- Syphillis, sex and fear
- Jean Michel Jarre – The China Concerts, 1981 (full)
- Philosophy Football
- Better names for things…
- Slow motion Shaolin Warriors
- 63 Un-Words
- Two months of breaking ice…in four minutes
- Religion over the last 5,000 years, a time-lapse map of the big five
- How to Be Gracious, and Why
- James Rhodes: ‘Find what you love and let it kill you’ (The Guardian)
- “Got Muck?” An astonishing dive video, filmed up-close and macro in the Lembeh Strait
- The lyrics and music of Molly Drake (mother of Nick)
- Spring Breakers monologue – is this 2013′s answer to The Breakfast Club?
- Giant Galapagos Tortoise! Extreme Close Up! RUN!
- Gripping story of “Danny”, the driver hijacked by the Tsarnaev brothers in Boston
Tagalogadvertising animation art arts books cars cat cinema comedy dance data design entertainment etiquette fashion film food funny illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quote quotes religion science silly society the guy quote travel video war writing
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- The Guy Quote - Pablo Picasso
- The guy quote - Henri Cartier-Bresson
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- Spring Breakers monologue - is this 2013's answer to The Breakfast Club?
- Sleeping Children Are Still Flying
- WWII Before the war - photo essay
- Cut out and keep Bruce Lee paper doll - haiii ya!
- Zatoichi meets Yojimbo, Musahi vs Kojiro