Olympic Vermin is such a great title for this video, featuring the scruffy creatures of London having their own mini-Olympic torch lighting. I have to say, I’d almost rather watch this then the real Olympics. Those rats are pretty cute (but you know, not in real life). Nice work from Amael Isnard and Leo Bridle.(via)
- RT @redbull: @dysonology Bonkers is right. Be sure to hit him up as he's taking questions over at win.gs/dannymacaskill… #imaginate 20 hours ago
- Danny MacAskill's new joint. Bonkers skills on two wheels. Unstoppable. imaginate.redbull.com/videos/riding_… 20 hours ago
- This better be true @duncangeere! "GOOD NEWS EVERYONE RT @WiredUK: European roaming charges will end in 2014: bit.ly/122cZi0” 1 day ago
- What's the word for the phenomenon where it's cheaper to buy a combo than just have two of the items? 1 day ago
- Small tree, casts big shadow. http://t.co/bW5APC47hG 2 days ago
- New York, Britain and Poland, colour footage from 1939
- Kenny Everett with Billy Connolly, followed by Kenny Everett with Freddie Mercury
- Masaaki Hatsumi – What Is Budo
- Saul Bass storyboards for Psycho
- More masks, thanks to the Retronaut
- Beach essentials in China: flip flops, swimming costume, full face mask
- Ooh! Lovely paper alphabet
- Holy Sh*t! Melissa Mohr’s history of four-letter words (and more), warning, sweary.
- Common misconceptions
- The Long Swath
- Brilliant retro GIFs
- The Piss Artist
- A particularly serious recipe from the BBC food community
- Pilar Zeta’s magical imagery
Tagalogadvertising animation art arts books cars cat cinema comedy dance data design entertainment etiquette fashion film food funny history illustration infographic jack dyson japan jazz life love music nature philosophy photo photography piano poem poetry politics quote quotes religion science silly the guy quote travel video war writing
- The Guy Quote - Robert Mitchum
- Guy on a buffalo - lyrics AND content. Amazing.
- 56 best/worst similes used in high school exams...
- Starvation, cannibalism and madness - The Raft of the Medusa
- Mozart, Piano Concerto No. 21, Andante ("Elvira Madigan")
- A real love letter. Heart breaking.
- Rocking set of depression-era photos
- Damien Rice & Lára Rúnarsdóttir - Why
- He-gassen - antique Japanese farting competition scroll
- Business jargon we all hate